Frequently Asked Questions...
Are you affiliated with any church denomination?
- Mark and Debbie attend CrossRoads Church in east Tucson, and have been members since 2004. CrossRoads, a non-denominational church, is simply a support to GVR. GV Resources, LLC, is wholly owned by Mark and Debbie Struble, and is not specifically tied to any denomination.
Can we contact your pastor?
- Absolutely. Call Pastor Kyle Coffin at 520-396-4787, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding the housing ministry, why now and why Tucson?
- The need in Tucson is greater than ever. Mark and Debbie firmly believe that the church (at large - the entire believing world) is responsible for caring for the needs of those in their communities. "...men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else." (2 Cor. 9:13)
How can I financially support GVR's Housing Ministry?
- Just by continuing to pay for your essential home and business services each month (such as cell phone, home phone, internet, television, electricity, gas and more), you can generate funds for your own church or organization’s vision and mission, while also assisting GVR with its city- and world-wide vision.
- Or you can make checks payable to CrossRoads Church (1603 S. Eastside Loop, Tucson, AZ 85710), and put "GVR" in the memo section. Of course, all donations are tax deductible.
Do you have other questions, or want to know how to get involved? Please Contact us!!